Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Happy Christmas!

What a year it's been. I've experienced fear and anxiety, but also love, support, help, information, and the power of the internet which can be used to enhance or aggravate all of these.

Thanks to all of you for helping and supporting me this year through this blog.

I'm off to Tokyo to meet my daughter hot off the plane and we're going to spend Christmas with friends. So I'll sign off now and wish you all a very happy Christmas from Koriyama!
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and your family from us at Nipponkai. Thank you for providing a very valuable insight over the last ten months. We wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes happy Xmas to you ! You earn twice after this awfull year ! Have nice time with Reiko and your friends......and many thanks for your blog .
    Lise

    ReplyDelete